Electrician Shepherds Bush W12 | Electricians in Shepherds Bush from West London Electrical
West London Electrical – Your safe and reliable choice for all electrical works in Shepherds Bush, W12.
When it comes to domestic electrical installations and repair work in Shepherds Bush, W12 (near me) and throughout West London, West London Electrical is the first choice. Whether you need minor electrical repair work to be done or a complete overhaul and rewiring of your domestic or commercial electrical installation, you need electricians who are fully qualified and comply with the safety standards as required by Building Regulations (Part P). After all, it is a legal requirement in the UK that any domestic electrical work that involves the main fuse board is conducted only by a qualified electrician.
All our Shepherds Bush, W12 electricians are City & Guilds qualified and possess the latest and most up to date certification, the current 17th/18th edition of the Wiring Regulations. This means that any work conducted by a qualified Shepherds Bush, W12 electrician from our firm is not only safe and reliable but is also fully compliant with the latest edition of BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations).
Established in 2008, West London Electrical have been servicing Shepherds Bush, W12 for over 10 years. We have a large existing customer base in Shepherds Bush, W12 for both commercial and residential works. Over 80% of our works is from repeat customers or customers that we have been recommended by word of mouth. This is particularly satisfying as it demonstrates our high standards of work and friendly service.
For any domestic electrical installation or repair, in Shepherds Bush, W12 that you require, please call 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 and we will immediately arrange for a prompt site visit by one of our qualified electricians.
3 reasons why West London Electrical is the best choice for electrical installations in Shepherds Bush, W12.
1. We are Safe and Legally Compliant
You cannot afford to cut corners and make compromises when it comes to the safety of yourself, your family or your work colleagues. Unlike other electrical installation companies who may sub-contract their work to independent electricians, we directly employ all our electricians and engineers. This means that the work performed by our electricians is fully guaranteed. All our electricians are registered members of NICEIC, the independent body that ensures quality control and safety standards for all commercial and domestic electrical installations in the UK. We also employ only City and Guilds qualified electricians. Additionally, since we are certified by the IEE as a ‘Competent Person,’ we can also self-certify that our work complies with Building Regulations.
2. We have a Proven Track-record
The combined experience of our company directors in the electrical installation and repair industry totals more than 27 years. West London Electrical is a fully insured business entity with £5m public liability insurance. Our service track record is distinguished by more than 80% of our business being generated through repeat customers or referrals, which highlights our excellent customer satisfaction levels. Our success and reputability within Shepherds Bush, W12 as a trusted service provider is built on the fact that we offer an extensive guarantee for all work that is done. We also operate a transparent pricing policy, which means that you can request for an estimate before commencing any work. You can call us anytime on 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 for an estimate.
3. We are a One-stop Source
As a well-established electrical services company within Shepherds Bush, W12 and West London with a long-standing reputation, we have a comprehensive range of services that cover all domestic and commercial electrical requirements.
- Fuse board repairs
- Fuse board replacement
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Power/socket installations
- PIR installations
- Smoke detector installations
- Heat detector installations
- Socket repairs
- Switch repairs
- Low voltage transformer replacements
- Security/emergency light installation
- Domestic appliance repair
- Electric oven installations
- Oven elements
- Cooker hood installations
- Lighting installations
- Light pendant installations
- Down lighter installations
- Bathroom extractor fan installations
Down-light installation are very popular in domestic homes and commercial properties today however how do you know what is the correct down-light for you? At West London Electrical we are able to help choose the right down-light for your property, explain the difference between cool white and warm white and which is better suited to your property, to explain the difference between lumens and wattage and which fitting is more energy efficient. At West London Electrical we only use fire rated down-light fittings and only install down light or spot fittings that’s matches our product criteria, which is based upon manufacture guarantees, product performance, durability and down-lights that have been proven and tested from our previous installations.
Did you know that since 1st January 2016 that presence of a consumer unit or similar switchgear made from combustible material (e.g. plastic) that is not inside a non-combustible enclosure and which is within a sole route of escape from the premises such as under a wooden staircase is now forbidden. This in itself would fail a NICEIC Electrical Condition Report but further more could be fatal in case of an emergency. So did you have the correct fuse-board installed? West London Electrical now only installs fire rated fuse-boards, adding peace of mind to your Shepherds Bush, W12 home. Call us now for a free estimate 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174
NICEIC ELECTRICAL CONDITION REPORTS:
Is your Shepherds Bush, W12 home electrically safe? Is it up to current electrical standards? Why not book in an NICEIC Electrical Condition Report which is similar to a MOT on a vehicle. So what is an NICEIC Electrical condition Report and what is involved:
All electrical set ups degrade with age and use. They will have to be inspected and tested at appropriate intervals to check whether they’re in an appropriate condition for continued service. Such safety checks are repeatedly referred to as ‘periodic inspection and testing.
A NICEIC Electrical Condition Report will:
* Monitor if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
* To find any potential electrical shock risks and fireplace hazards.
* Identify any defective electrical work.
Tests are also performed on wiring and fixed electrical apparatus to check if they’re secure. A schedule of circuits is also provided which is very important for a property.
How regularly is a periodic inspection required?
Your electrical wirings will have to be inspected and tested every:
* 5 years for a rented home if the property is in a suitable condition for continued use and
Periodic inspections or land lord certificates should also be performed when preparing a property for letting and before buying or selling a property which has been previously occupied.
Who will have to carry out the periodic inspection and what happens?
Periodic inspections can only be carried out by registered electricians. The inspection will take consist of looking at:
* The adequacy of earthing and bonding.
* The suitability of the switchgear and control gear.
* The condition of the existing fuse-board is up to standard and is fire rated. Has the electrical installation have RCD protection for additional protection.
* The type of wiring used and installed and its condition is suitable for continued use. There many cables that are now obsolete and are not suitable for today’s installation such as VIR (vulcanised India Rubber) Cable which potentially could be a fire hazard.
* Sockets that can be used to supply portable electrical equipment for outdoor use, ensuring they are safe and protected by a suitable residual current device (RCD).
* The presence of sufficient identification and notices.
* The extent of any wear and tear or other deterioration.
After the inspection, the electrician will then issue an Electrical Installation Condition Report containing any observed damage, deterioration or defects, and any non-compliance matters under the present-day safety standards that would cause a problem.
SMOKE AND HEAT ALARMS:
Do you have smoke alarms or heat alarms installed? Arguably one of the most important electrical devices you have in your electrical installation. Are they tested regularly, has the battery been replaced or are they even in date? Most smoke alarms or heat alarms have a expiry date of 10 years whilst batteries have a 5 year expiry date. At West London Electrical, through our product criteria we only supply and install Aico alarms, with battery back-up and that can be interlinked. For more information, please feel to contact us.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
Why CCTV (closed-circuit television) important? To only does it provide a great deterrent to theft and burglary adding greater protection to your family, it’s also helps to gain evidence against anti-social behaviour. When in the past 5 years, West London Electrical has seen a greater demand for CCTV camera installation in residential homes and particularly from block management companies who manage communal areas and residential developments. Many of our customers see CCTV camera’s as an important part of their protection of their homes and everyday living – protecting them from intrusion. As well as residential installation, we also provide CCTV camera’s for commercial business and serviced offices.
· CCTV camera’s provides protection and works as a deterrent against theft, burglary and anti-social behaviour. Our typical CCTV camera’s installations come with waring signage, design/advice for the best possible installation, an extensive guarantee and ongoing maintenance.
· Digital Video Recorder (DVR) set up – upon choosing which CCTV cameras are suitable for your requirements, we will also advise on which DVR (digital video record) to choose for your installation, giving you peace of mind that all activity is being captured and recorded.
· IR (infra-red) camera for night vision – throughout the design process most of our installations we would recommend installing IR CCTV cameras for dark area’s especially ones that don’t have any lighting, although we could also advise and recommend on new security lighting too.
· Network Video Recorder (NVR) set up – as well as DVR installations we also supply & install NVR’s, which is becoming our fastest selling CCTV product. What is NVR: Network video recorders allow the footage to be streamed, meaning to can watch live streaming from a tablet or smart phone. This product is particular useful for those who have pets and want to keep an eye on them when no one is at home.
· IP CCTV camera’s – Without doubt, the best CCTV camera on the market in terms of future proofing, image resolution and analytics. For more information on CCTV camera’s including types – bullet CCTV IP cameras and Dome IP CCTV Cameras then call us now on 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174.
TV AERIALS AND SATELLITE INSTALLATION:
At West London Electrical, we offer Aerial, TV and Satellite installations as well as a repair service. Whether you are moving home and need to have your Sky dish re-installed or heavy winds have disturbed your TV signal, we can realign your TV aerial or satellite dish for you. Our Shepherds Bush, W12 engineers are fully trained with the correct working at heights credentials as well as being CAI approved.
For TV Aerials, we offer the following services:
· Analogue to Digital TV aerial change over.
· DAB radio aerials.
· 4G filters installations.
· Signal loss or pixilation issue repairs.
· Aerial re-alignment.
· Additional coaxial/TV outlet installation.
For Satellites, we offer the following services:
· Sky dish installation – new or relocating.
· Sky Q installation and set-up.
· Sky Multi-room installation and set-up.
· Satellite repairs.
· IRS (International Satellite Systems) installation.
· Fixed Euro Satellite installation.
We also offer a TV mounting service which includes supply to you with the correct wall mount bracket, giving you peace of mind that you and your TV is in safe hands. For further advice or to book your local Shepherds Bush, W12 TV aerial and satellite engineer please call 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174.
We offer a wide range of door entry and access control services to meet your needs. Our Shepherds Bush, W12 electricians and engineers are BPT trained and can install most UK based branded intercom and door access control systems. Whether you have an audio system 200 intercom system or a system 300 video and require a repair or a new installation, then look no further, our engineers can be on hand to help.
A Recent Electrical Case Study in Shepherds Bush, W12
Ashchurch Grove, Shepherds Bush, W12 – For this customer we undertook electrical testing at their rental property. Known as an electrical condition report or landlord certificate, we are able to test, certify and issue the report on the same day.
A customer review from one of our Shepherds Bush, W12 customers:
Full electrical check for building certification
Paul and his colleague were punctual, polite and very competent. I would use them again and recommend them. – Customer in Shepherds Bush, W12.
As one of the leading domestic electrical repair and installation service providers in Shepherds Bush, W12, West London Electrical is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards.
- Call our 24-hour number 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 for any enquiries
- Completely transparent pricing policy.
- Quality of work supported by our Extensive Guarantee.
- Safety assurance by NICEIC registered Electricians.
For all your commercial and domestic electrical installation or repair needs in Shepherds Bush, W12 or anywhere in West London, call us now at 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174.
Shepherds Bush, W12