Electrician Maida Vale W9 | Electricians in Maida Vale from West London Electrical
West London Electrical – Your safe and reliable choice for all electrical works in Maida Vale, W9.
When it comes to domestic electrical installations and repair work in Maida Vale, W9 and throughout West London, West London Electrical is the first choice. Whether you need same day call out for a minor electrical repair or pre-planned works for a full rewire or a fuse-board replacement, our Maida Vale electricians will be right for you.
3 reasons why West London Electrical is the best choice for electrical installations in Maida Vale, W9.
- We are Safe and Legally Compliant
- £5 million Public Liability Insurance
- £10 million Employers Insurance
- NICEIC Approved Electrical Contractors
- Approved Safe Contractor
- Qualified and experienced electricians
- NICEIC Emergency lighting trained engineers
- NICEIC Approved electrical testing engineers
Get in touch on 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 for more information.
- We have a Proven Track-record
Established in 2008, West London Electrical is a fully insured business entity with £5m public liability insurance. Our service track record is distinguished by more than 80% of our business being generated through repeat customers or referrals, which highlights our excellent customer satisfaction levels. Our success and reputability within Maida Vale, W9 as a trusted service provider is built on the fact that we offer an extensive guarantee for all work that is done. We also operate a transparent pricing policy, which means that you can request for an estimate before commencing any work. You can call us anytime on 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 for an estimate.
- Our Range of Electrical Services
As a well-established electrical services company within Maida Vale, W9 and West London with a long-standing reputation, we have a comprehensive range of services that cover all domestic and commercial electrical requirements.
- Fuse board repairs
- Fuse board replacement
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Power/socket installations
- NICEIC Electrical Condition Reports
- Smoke Alarm installations
- Heat Alarm installations
- Socket repairs
- Switch repairs
- Low voltage transformer replacements
- Security light installation
- Emergency lighting Installations
- Electric oven installations
- Oven elements
- Cooker hood installations
- Lighting installations
- Light pendant installations
- Down lighter installations
- Bathroom extractor fan installations
A Recent Electrical Case Study in Maida Vale, W9
Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9 – On one of the coldest days of the year, we attended a same day call out as our new customer storage heater had stopped working. Our engineers attended site to service the existing storage and re-set the thermal cut out, which often trips when the heaters are aged or been covered by cloths to dry, and therefore get over heated as there is nowhere for the heat to escape. Our customer was impressed with the service provide and has used us for again for another electrical job.
A customer review from one of our Maida Vale, W9 customers:
‘Prompt and professional’
Good job done on my storage heater by pleasant and professional electrician. – Customer in Maida Vale
As one of the leading domestic electrical repair and installation service providers in Maida Vale, W9, West London Electrical is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards.
- Call our 24-hour number 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 for any enquiries
- Completely transparent pricing policy.
- Quality of work supported by our Extensive Guarantee.
- Safety assurance by NICEIC registered Electricians.
For all your commercial and domestic electrical installation or repair needs in Maida Vale, W9 or anywhere in West London, call us now at 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174.
Maida Vale, W9
Our Maida Vale, W9 electricians are City & Guilds qualified and up to date with the latest wiring regulations, which are currently the 18th edition. This means that any work conducted by a qualified Maida Vale, W9 electrician from our firm is not only safe and reliable but is also fully compliant with the latest edition of BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations).
Established in 2008, West London Electrical has been servicing Maida Vale, W9 for over 10 years. We have a large existing customer base in Maida Vale for both commercial and residential works. Over 80% of our works is from repeat customers or customers that we have been recommended by word of mouth. This is particularly satisfying as it demonstrates our high standards of work and friendly service.
For any domestic electrical installation or repair, in Maida vale, W9 that you require, please call 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174 and we will immediately arrange for a prompt site visit by one of our qualified electricians.
Down-light installation are very popular in domestic and commercial properties in Maida Vale today however how do you know what is the correct down-light for you?
At West London Electrical we are able to help choose the right down-light for your property, explain the difference between cool white and warm white and which is better suited to your property, to explain the difference between lumens and wattage and which fitting is more energy efficient. At West London Electrical we only use fire rated down-light fittings and only install down lights or spot fittings that’s matches our product criteria, which is based upon manufacture guarantees, product performance, durability and down-lights that have been proven and tested from our previous installations.
Did you know that since 1st January 2016 that presence of a consumer unit or similar switchgear made from combustible material (e.g. plastic) that is not inside a non-combustible enclosure and which is within a sole route of escape from the premises such as under a wooden staircase is now forbidden.
This in itself would fail a NICEIC Electrical Condition Report but further more could be fatal in case of an emergency. So did you have the correct fuse-board installed? West London Electrical now only installs fire rated fuse-boards, adding peace of mind to your Maida Vale home. Call us now for a free estimate 0208 945 7331 or 0207 205 2174
SMOKE AND HEAT ALARMS:
Do you have smoke alarms or heat alarms installed?
Arguably one of the most important electrical devices you have in your electrical installation. Are they tested regularly, has the battery been replaced or are they even in date? Most smoke alarms or heat alarms have a expiry date of 10 years whilst batteries have a 5 year expiry date. At West London Electrical, through our product criteria we only supply and install Aico alarms, with battery back-up and that can be interlinked. For more information, please feel to contact us.
NICEIC ELECTRICAL CONDITION REPORTS:
Is your Maida Vale, W9 home electrically safe? Is it up to current electrical standards? Why not book in an NICEIC Electrical Condition Report which is similar to a MOT on a vehicle. So what is an NICEIC Electrical condition Report and what is involved:
All electrical set ups degrade with age and use. They will have to be inspected and tested at appropriate intervals to check whether they’re in an appropriate condition for continued service. Such safety checks are repeatedly referred to as ‘periodic inspection and testing.
A NICEIC Electrical Condition Report will:
* Monitor if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
* To find any potential electrical shock risks and fireplace hazards.
* Identify any defective electrical work.
Tests are also performed on wiring and fixed electrical apparatus to check if they’re secure. A schedule of circuits is also provided which is very important for a property.
How regularly is a periodic inspection required?
Your electrical wiring will have to be inspected and tested every:
* 5 years for a rented home if the property is in a suitable condition for continued use and
Periodic inspections or land lord certificates should also be performed when preparing a property for letting and before buying or selling a property which has been previously occupied.
Who will have to carry out the periodic inspection and what happens?
Periodic inspections can only be carried out by registered electricians. The inspection will take consist of looking at:
* The adequacy of earthing and bonding.
* The suitability of the switchgear and control gear.
* The condition of the existing fuse-board is up to standard and is fire rated. Has the electrical installation have RCD protection for additional protection.
* The type of wiring used and installed and its condition is suitable for continued use. There many cables that are now obsolete and are not suitable for today’s installation such as VIR (vulcanised India Rubber) Cable which potentially could be a fire hazard.
* Sockets that can be used to supply portable electrical equipment for outdoor use, ensuring they are safe and protected by a suitable residual current device (RCD).
* The presence of sufficient identification and notices.
* The extent of any wear and tear or other deterioration.
After the inspection, the electrician will then issue an Electrical Installation Condition Report containing any observed damage, deterioration or defects, and any non-compliance matters under the present-day safety standards that would cause a problem.